The Council has produced a number of t-shirts that quote articles of the ECHR such as:
- "Everyone's right to life shall be protected by law."
- "No one shall be held in slavery or servitude."
- "No one shall be subjected to torture or to inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment."
- "Everyone is entitled to a fair trial."
- "Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion."
- "Everyone has the right to say and write what he or she thinks and to receive and impart information. This right includes freedom of press."
Personally, I'll wear two of the human rights t-shirts produced by the Council of Europe. One will read: "No one shall be subjected to torture or to inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment" and the other t-shirt will scream: "Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion."
For more information about the human rights t-shirts, visit www.wearyourrights.org.
It is worth mentioning that this is a non-profit campaign and I'm not affiliated to the campaign. However, I encourage you to wear human rights t-shirts and be "an ambassador for a great cause: the defence of human rights."